Frequently Asked Questions
1. What is the purpose of FEMATestAnswers.com
- I started this website to assist others in obtaining correct answers for the Federal Emergency Management Agency's ISP exams.
2. Do the answers work?
- All the answers on the website work. I am an EMT in New York City and work for the 911 system. I know the anger and frustration we all must go through to pass these mandatory courses. I am forced to take these myself.
3. Why are the answers free?
- They're free because I want to make it free. Could I have sold it? yes, but it defeats the purpose of truly helping others.
4. I see red and blue boxes; Do the color differences mean anything?
-YES! Those color differences do mean something. Red boxes have correct, complete answer keys. Blue boxes don't have anything (clicking on them won't lead you anywhere)
5. How do I use the answers? The questions aren't in the same order!
- The questions aren't in the same order; every time you try to take the test on the FEMA EMI website, the questions are randomized. However, their answers remain the same. You must simply look for the questions, and the corrosponding answer on the test as you take it.
6. How does the website support itself if the answers are free?
- ADS! All the ads you see help support the site.
7. How do the ads work?
- The ads shown on the website are hosted by Google AdSense. I only get paid if someone clicks on an ad, and the payments are small. They aren't making me a millionaire, it simply makes barely enough to keep the website running.
8. Can I click on ads to help you?
- NO! please don't randomly click on ads. Google will immediately suspend my AdSense account if you start randomly clicking away at ads. Only click on an ad if you wish to purchase something from that advertiser. Remember, someone is paying for those ads! We don't want to hurt other businesses
9. How is this website legal?
- The website is a informational resource. It falls under many copyright protections. No one can take the website down, as the information is in public domain. For more information, please visit the DMCA page.
10. Can I obtain college credits with these tests?
- HELL YES! Check out FEMA's ISP FAQ page, and click on the second question. FEMA Independent Study FAQ
11. I am trying to become a Firefighter, EMT, or Law Enforcement Officer, Do I have to pay FCC to convert these credits?
No, most departments will take the FEMA EMI transcript and qualify you with only that. It is free to request, you can find their transcript request form here: EMI Transcript Request
12. I have some answers for various tests, how can I donate it to FTA?
-Thank you for any donations. Answer keys can be donated to us by using the contact form. Simply shoot us an email with which exams you have, and I will get back to you ASAP, or go to our Facebook Page and send it to us there.
What personal information do we collect from the people that visit our blog, website or app?
When ordering or registering on our site, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your name, email address or other details to help you with your experience.
When do we collect information?
We collect information from you when you fill out a form or enter information on our site.
Provide us with feedback on our products or services
How do we use your information?
We may use the information we collect from you when you register, make a purchase, sign up for our newsletter, respond to a survey or marketing communication, surf the website, or use certain other site features in the following ways:
• To personalize your experience and to allow us to deliver the type of content and product offerings in which you are most interested.
• To improve our website in order to better serve you.
• To ask for ratings and reviews of services or products
Do we use 'cookies'?
• Understand and save user's preferences for future visits.
• Compile aggregate data about site traffic and site interactions in order to offer better site experiences and tools in the future. We may also use trusted third-party services that track this information on our behalf.
You can choose to have your computer warn you each time a cookie is being sent, or you can choose to turn off all cookies. You do this through your browser settings. Since browser is a little different, look at your browser's Help Menu to learn the correct way to modify your cookies.
If users disable cookies in their browser:
If you turn cookies off, Some of the features that make your site experience more efficient may not function properly.Some of the features that make your site experience more efficient and may not function properly.
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your Personally Identifiable Information unless we provide users with advance notice. This does not include website hosting partners and other parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or serving our users, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release information when it's release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others' rights, property or safety.
However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
Occasionally, at our discretion, we may include or offer third-party products or services on our website. These third-party sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We therefore have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our site and welcome any feedback about these sites.
Google's advertising requirements can be summed up by Google's Advertising Principles. They are put in place to provide a positive experience for users. https://support.google.com/adwordspolicy/answer/1316548?hl=en
We use Google AdSense Advertising on our website.
We have implemented the following:
• Remarketing with Google AdSense
• Google Display Network Impression Reporting
• Demographics and Interests Reporting
• DoubleClick Platform Integration
We, along with third-party vendors such as Google use first-party cookies (such as the Google Analytics cookies) and third-party cookies (such as the DoubleClick cookie) or other third-party identifiers together to compile data regarding user interactions with ad impressions and other ad service functions as they relate to our website.
Users can set preferences for how Google advertises to you using the Google Ad Settings page. Alternatively, you can opt out by visiting the Network Advertising Initiative Opt Out page or by using the Google Analytics Opt Out Browser add on.
California Online Privacy Protection Act
According to CalOPPA, we agree to the following:
Users can visit our site anonymously.
Can change your personal information:
• By emailing us
How does our site handle Do Not Track signals?
We honor Do Not Track signals and Do Not Track, plant cookies, or use advertising when a Do Not Track (DNT) browser mechanism is in place.
Does our site allow third-party behavioral tracking?
It's also important to note that we allow third-party behavioral tracking
COPPA (Children Online Privacy Protection Act)
When it comes to the collection of personal information from children under the age of 13 years old, the Children's Online Privacy Protection Act (COPPA) puts parents in control. The Federal Trade Commission, United States' consumer protection agency, enforces the COPPA Rule, which spells out what operators of websites and online services must do to protect children's privacy and safety online.
We do not specifically market to children under the age of 13 years old.
Do we let third-parties, including ad networks or plug-ins collect PII from children under 13?
Fair Information Practices
The Fair Information Practices Principles form the backbone of privacy law in the United States and the concepts they include have played a significant role in the development of data protection laws around the globe. Understanding the Fair Information Practice Principles and how they should be implemented is critical to comply with the various privacy laws that protect personal information.
In order to be in line with Fair Information Practices we will take the following responsive action, should a data breach occur:
We will notify the users via in-site notification
• Within 7 business days
We also agree to the Individual Redress Principle which requires that individuals have the right to legally pursue enforceable rights against data collectors and processors who fail to adhere to the law. This principle requires not only that individuals have enforceable rights against data users, but also that individuals have recourse to courts or government agencies to investigate and/or prosecute non-compliance by data processors.
Terms of Service
By accessing the website at https://www.fematestanswers.com, you are agreeing to be bound by these terms of service, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this website are protected by applicable copyright and trademark law.
Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) on FEMA Test Answers' website for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
modify or copy the materials;
use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on FEMA Test Answers' website;
remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
transfer the materials to another person or "mirror" the materials on any other server.
This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by FEMA Test Answers at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
The materials on FEMA Test Answers' website are provided on an 'as is' basis. FEMA Test Answers makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties including, without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights.
Further, FEMA Test Answers does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its website or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall FEMA Test Answers or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on FEMA Test Answers' website, even if FEMA Test Answers or a FEMA Test Answers authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
Accuracy of materials
The materials appearing on FEMA Test Answers website could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. FEMA Test Answers does not warrant that any of the materials on its website are accurate, complete or current. FEMA Test Answers may make changes to the materials contained on its website at any time without notice. However FEMA Test Answers does not make any commitment to update the materials.
FEMA Test Answers has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its website and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by FEMA Test Answers of the site. Use of any such linked website is at the user's own risk.
FEMA Test Answers may revise these terms of service for its website at any time without notice. By using this website you are agreeing to be bound by the then current version of these terms of service.
These terms and conditions are governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of United States of America and you irrevocably submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts in that State or location.