FEMA IS-200.B: ICS for Single Resources and Initial Action Incidents Course Overview
ICS 200 is designed to enable personnel to operate efficiently during an incident or event within the Incident Command System (ICS). ICS-200 provides training on and resources for personnel who are likely to assume a supervisory position within the ICS.
The Emergency Management Institute developed ICS its ICS courses collaboratively with:
- National Wildfire Coordinating Group (NWCG)
- U.S. Department of Agriculture
- United State Fire Administration’s National Fire Programs Branch
This course is NIMS compliant and meets the NIMS Baseline Training requirements for IS-200.
Persons involved with emergency planning, response or recovery efforts.
- IS-100 Introduction to the Incident Command System is required.
- Completion of IS 700.A, National Incident Management System (NIMS), An Introduction is recommended.