ICS 200 is designed to enable personnel to operate efficiently during an incident or event within the Incident Command System (ICS). ICS-200 provides training on and resources for personnel who are likely to assume a supervisory position within the ICS.
The Emergency Management Institute developed ICS its ICS courses collaboratively with:
- National Wildfire Coordinating Group (NWCG)
- U.S. Department of Agriculture
- United State Fire Administration’s National Fire Programs Branch
This course is NIMS compliant and meets the NIMS Baseline Training requirements for IS-200.
Persons involved with emergency planning, response or recovery efforts.
- IS-100 Introduction to the Incident Command System is required.
- Completion of IS 700.A, National Incident Management System (NIMS), An Introduction is recommended.