This course provides a broad overview of the CTP Program, including mission, activities, funding processes, and available tools and resources. Students should gain an understanding of how the program operates and how they can be successful FEMA partners.
- Identify key elements of the CTP Program
- Identify key elements of the funding process from appropriation of program funds closeout
- Match Flood Risk Project Production and Mapping/Activate to their definitions
- Distinguish between a Corporative Agreement and a Contract
- Define the Notice of Funding Opportunity (NOFO)
CTP Program stakeholders, especially current and potential partners