FEMA IS-634: Introduction to FEMA’s Public Assistance Program Course Overview
This course will familiarize students with the Public Assistance Program and the process applicants follow to receive grant funding assistance in the aftermath of a disaster. The topics addressed in this course include:
- The foundation of the PA Program.
- The steps in the PA Process.
- PA Program Eligibility.
- Project Formulation and Documentation.
Upon completing this course, participants will be able to:
- Describe the Public Assistance Program.
- Identify the functional steps in the Public Assistance process.
- Understand the documentation requirements for the Public Assistance Program.
Personnel at the State, tribal, and local levels who may be responsible for managing the Public Assistance grant application process and/or project management.