Frequently Asked Questions
1. What is the purpose of FEMATestAnswers.com
– I started this website to assist others in obtaining correct answers for the Federal Emergency Management Agency’s ISP exams.
2. Do the answers work?
– All the answers on the��website work. I am an EMT in New York City and work for the 911 system. I know the anger and frustration we all must go through to pass these mandatory courses. I am forced to take these myself.
3. Why are the answers free?
– They’re free because I want to make it free. Could I have sold it? yes, but it defeats the purpose of truly helping others.
4. I see red and blue boxes; Do the color differences mean anything?
-YES! Those color differences do mean something. Red boxes have correct, complete answer keys. Blue boxes don’t have anything (clicking on them won’t lead you anywhere)
5. How do I use the answers? The questions aren’t in the same order!
– The questions aren’t in the same order; every time you try to take the test on the FEMA EMI website, the questions are randomized. However, their answers remain the same. You must simply look for the questions, and the corresponding answer on the test as you take it.
6. How does the website support itself if the answers are free?
– ADS! All the ads you see help support the site.
7. How do the ads work?
– The ads shown on the website are hosted by Google AdSense. I only get paid if someone clicks on an ad, and the payments are small. They aren’t making me a millionaire, it simply makes barely enough to keep the website running.
– NO! please don’t randomly click on ads. Google will immediately suspend my AdSense account if you start randomly clicking away at ads. Only click on an ad if you wish to purchase something from that advertiser. Remember, someone is paying for those ads! We don’t want to hurt other businesses
9. How is this website legal?
– The website is a informational resource. It falls under many copyright protections. No one can take the website down, as the information is in public domain. For more information, please visit the DMCA page.
10. Can I obtain college credits with these tests?
– YES! Check out FEMA’s ISP FAQ page, and click on the second question. FEMA Independent Study FAQ
11. I am trying to become a Firefighter, EMT, or Law Enforcement Officer, Do I have to pay FCC to convert these credits?
No, most departments will take the FEMA EMI transcript and qualify you with only that. It is free to request, you can find their transcript request form here: EMI Transcript Request
12. I have some answers to various tests, how can I donate it to FTA?
-Thank you for any donations. Answer keys can be donated to us by using the contact form. Simply shoot us an email with which exams you have, and I will get back to you ASAP, or go to our Facebook Page and send it to us there.