IS-30.a: Mitigation eGrants for the Subgrant Applicant Answers
1. If you are copying an existing application, you first select the Create New Application Link, and then enter the application title and type. What is the next step?
A. Selecting the Copy Existing Application Button, then select the application you want to copy
B. Complete the POC information, then select the Copy Existing Application Button
C. Selecting the Copy Un-submitted Applications Button, then select the application you want to copy.
D. Select the application you want to copy, and then select the Copy Existing Application Button
2. In order to add a comment in the Comments and Attachments Section, what do you need to do?
A. Select the Comments Radio Button
B. Select the Add Button and then select the Comments Radio Button
C. Select the Add Button and attach a word document containing your comments
D. Select the Add Button, then select the name of the section and enter the desired comment
3. From the Subgrant Applicant Homepage, which link do you select to authorize access to an application you created?
A. User Access
B. Update/Complete Un-submitted Applications
C. Application Access
D. Edit Profile
4. Once you have selected the access level you want to approve, what is the next step?
A. Selecting the duration of the access
B. Selecting the Save Button
C. Selecting the Save and Continue Button
D. Select the Sections of the Application the user has access to
5. Which of the following are the two correct ways to log out of the eGrants System?
A. X Button in the browser or the Close link
B. Logout Link or Logout Button
C. Save or Logout Button
D. Save and Continue Button or the Save button
6. When choosing to copy an existing application, which sections of the application can you choose to copy?
A. Only the Applicant Information Section
B. Only the Scope of Work Section
C. Only the Attachments and Comments Section
D. Any or All Sections
7. Which of the following methods can be used to navigate through the 11 parts of the Environment/Historic Preservation (EHP) Information Section
A. Sequentially with the Save and Continue Button or From the links in the Sidebar Menu
B. Sequentially with the Save and Continue Button or selecting each of the parts from the drop-down menu
C. Selecting each of the parts from the drop-down menu or Selecting the links in the Sidebar Menu
D. Selecting each of the parts from the drop-down menu or selecting from the links on the Subgrantees Homepage
8. When viewing the status of a submitted application, what does ‘Submitted to Stockpile’ mean?
A. Application has been released by FEMA
B. Application has been approved for inclusion in grant application
C. Application has been approved for inclusion in grant application and submitted to FEMA
D. The application has not yet been reviewed for inclusion in a grant application
9. In order to work on an un-submitted application, you first select the Update/Complete Un-submitted Applications link from the Subgrant Applicant Homepage. What is the next step?
A. Locate the application you want to work on and select the View Details Link
B. Locate the application you want to work on and select the Update Applications Link
C. Locate the application you want to work on and select the Complete Sections Link
D. Locate the application you want to work on and select the Review Applications Link
10. You are going to be on vacation next week, and you would like your co-worker to make some changes to an application you have created and then submit it. What type of access do you grant your co-worker?
A. Create/Edit and View/Print
C. Create/Edit and Sign/Submit
11. If you select to attach an electronic file, which two of the following are required fields?
A. Size of File and Compression Format
B. Operating System and Size of File
C. File Format and Compression Format
D. Compression Format and Operating System
12. In part 2 of the Scope of Work Section, for each task that you add, which of the following are required?
A. Description, Starting Point, and Cost
B. Description, Duration, and Costs
C. Description, Starting Point, and Duration
D. Description, Starting Point, and End Date
13. What are the types of files you can attach to your application?
A. Audio Files, Electronic documents
B. Electronic documents/files or mailed documents
C. Fax documents/files or mailed documents/files
D. Fax documents/files or video files
14. True or False: When logging into the eGrants system, you will be asked for your User Name, Password, and Access Code.
15. In order to register as an eGrants Subgrantee user, you must first obtain an Access Code from a State or Tribal Official. Once you have received this Access Code, what is the next step?
A. Request access to Mitigation eGrants
B. Create an account in ISAACS
C. Wait for an email from State or Tribal Officials
D. Create an account in eGrants
16. What is the status of the Submit Button if you have not completed all required fields of the application?
B. Grayed out/Unavailable
C. Available, but an error message will display if selected
D. Not displayed
17. What type of information should you provide regarding paper files mailed directly to the grant applicant?
A. Date mailed and what mail carrier is delivering the document
B. Date mailed and when the mail is expected to arrive
C. Date Mailed and type of document being mailed
D. Type of document being mailed and what mail carrier is delivering the document
18. What link do you select to begin editing your profile?
A. Review/Edit Profile Link
B. User Profile Link
C. Edit Profile Link
D. Profile Management Link
19. Which section must be completed before you can complete the Match Sources Section?
A. Cost Effectiveness Information
B. Hazard Information
C. Applicant Information
D. Cost Estimate
20. How do you determine that each section of the application is complete?
A. The system will display an error message if you log off before completing all sections
B. Review each section and make sure all fields are completed
C. Progress Column
D. Status Column
21. Which of the following is not a required field in the Applicant Information Section?
A. FIPS Number
B. Type of Applicant
C. Congressional District
D. Federal Employer Identification Number
22. Which two fields in the Review and Submit Application Section are required to submit an application?
A. Password and Checkbox for statement with name of signer and date
B. Password and Your contact phone number
C. User Name and Checkbox for statement with name of signer and date
D. User Name and Date
23. In the Community Information section, when searching for the City of Adversity, what is the best search term to use?
A. Local Government
24. When the application has been released for editing, what link appears in the Action Column on the Application Status Page?
A. Update Application
B. View Details
C. View Application
D. Revise Application
25. From the Subgrant Applicant Homepage, what would you select if you want to revise an application that has a status of Revision Requested by Grantee?
A. Update/Complete Un-submitted Applications
B. Revise/Amend Submitted Applications
C. Revise Submitted Applications
D. Check-in Application
26. When creating a new subgrant application, you first select the Create New Application Link. What is the next step?
A. Enter a title and choose the type of application
B. Enter the POC information
C. Choose to start a new application
D. Choose to copy an application
27. Once you have added all of the tasks, what is the next step?
A. Estimate the total duration of the proposed activity
B. Select the Save and Continue Button
C. Select the Save Button and then navigate to any of the other sections using the Sidebar Menu
D. Estimate the cost for each activity
28. When completing the Applicant Information Section of the application, what is the best method for entering your organization?
A. Click on the Help Button
B. Perform a search by selecting the Organization Button
C. Enter in the full unabbreviated name of your organization
D. Enter in the abbreviation for your organization if available
Find answers to the next exam here: FEMA IS-31.B: Mitigation eGrants for the Grant Applicant Answers