This course is part of the comprehensive training program for the FEMA eGrants system. This course is the second in the series of Independent Study (IS) courses for eGrants and will address the functions in the eGrants External System used by Applicants.
- Manage the grantee administrative function
- Enter paper “intake” subapplications into eGrants
- Review subapplications
- Review subgrant applications
- Complete, update, submit, and review the status of Applicant acting as Subapplicant subapplications
- Complete, update, submit, and review the status of applications
- Submit Quarterly Performance Reports